Flour Child Bakery opens in Virginia Beach!

My mom and I just opened a bakery in Virginia Beach!! "Like" us to stay updated! If you care to read our blog, it's flourchildbakery.blogspot.com.



Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cupcake Poll #16 - Lindt Excellence

Josh gave me two 3.5 ounce bars of Lindt Excellence chocolate for Easter. He said I'd probably end up using them for baking, and he was exactly right! The problem is I can't make up my mind about which to use first... or how to use it. So, I'm letting you decide. Feel free to suggest a recipe or an idea in comment form!

This week's poll:
  • Intense Pear (Dark Chocolate):
    The ultimate blend of the finest dark chocolate and pieces of pear, perfectly balanced with the crisp texture of almonds for an intense chocolate experience.
  • White Coconut (White Chocolate):
    Characterized by a wonderul blonde hue and an exotic coconut scent, the taste reveals a harmonious blend of luscious, smooth-melting white chocolate and crisp flakes of fine coconut.

14 comments:

shannie cakes said...

ooo use the intense pair for a ganache topping on a cupcake... maybe a light and fruity cupcake with the dark chocolate as a ganace.... excuse me while my mouth waters

shannie cakes said...

*pear haha

Glory said...

Sorry, but the pear one doesn't sound good to me at all! I'd go with the Coconut White Chocolate, for sure! =)

Anonymous said...

The pear one sounds excellent to me, but I'm a fan of coconut too....decisions, decisions............I'd say Pear!

modo said...

Intense pear!!!!

Finla said...

Intense pear.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Wanted to email you, but could not locate your email address on the
blog. we have 2 cool widgets ( a slideshow widget and a content widget
) which can help enhance site interaction and reader's experience. pl
contact me at ashishbaldua4@gmail.com to know more.

thx-Ashish

Sweet Sins said...

I have to go with coconut!! I love it and white chocolate!!!

I like the new header logo by the way Cassie it looks super cute!!

Anonymous said...

Got to go with the pear, woot! I like coconut, but I'm not too big a fan of white chocolate!

marae said...

pear all the way!

btw i finally got my italian buttercream to come out PERFECT on my cake final for my cake class.

now i am addicted! thanks for the tips.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're still baking....I'm kind of baked out, too. I bake cupcakes at least once a week, and my coworkers area even tired of eating them. They are gaining too many extra pounds! :)

shannie cakes said...

lady... i think it's kismet. my absolute favorite cupcake blogger posted this pear and vanilla bean cupcake!

http://cupcakeblog.com/

i bet if you did the recipe for the cupcake without the chocolate and used your chocolate as a ganache... it would be incredible

Anonymous said...

I say the pear, just because I`d like to see what you can do with it. On a side note, I love Lindt chocolate. It's such a smooth, melt in your mouth chocolate. Much better than Godiva.

Tempered Woman said...

I had to vote for the Intense pear cause it has been sitting in my pantry for like 107 years and no inspiration has come to me yet! Save the chocolate, will ya?