Flour Child Bakery opens in Virginia Beach!

My mom and I just opened a bakery in Virginia Beach!! "Like" us to stay updated! If you care to read our blog, it's flourchildbakery.blogspot.com.



Wednesday, September 26, 2007

How did you find my blog?

I've added a semi-permanent poll a little further down on the right side of my blog. It will be up until the end of this year. I'm curious to know how people are finding my blog. Do you come here from my photos on Flickr? The MANY links I post in Myspace bulletins? A link from someone else's blog? Using Google or some other search engine? Please vote in the poll, and let me know. If you found my blog some other way, please leave a comment here and tell me. Also, if you followed a link from another blog, please tell me which blog you came from. (I like to repay the favor and link back to them!)

Thanks,
Cassie

18 comments:

Kim said...

I'm pretty new to your blog, which by the way I LOVE! I think I found your link on Bake & Destroy.

. . . said...

hmm. i don't remember what blog i linked to yours from. but that's definitely how i found you.

and i love your blog, by the way.

=)

Stephanie said...

I found you today via Bakespace. :)

Bianca said...

I believe it was from Bake and Destroy.

kim said...

I found your link on Blogger's 'Blogs of Note'. They have a list of blogs posted that they have noticed recently. I must say you have a very yummy blog!

Daniela said...

I came from another blog, but I can't remember which. I can't, for the life of me! I just know that I keep coming back...

Christina said...

Baking Bites mentioned your Boston Cream Cupcakes and your cupcake cream-filling technique on a sept 19th post:

http://bakingbites.com/page/3/

keep up the baking...your recipes and tips are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure it was bake and destroy!

Anonymous said...

I come here through Freakgirl.com

Joyce said...

I came here from Vanilla Garlic, and to his from Definitely Not Martha. Love your blog!

peaknits said...

I came here through a link on a blog - I have tried to figure out which, I'm coming up empty - great blog though:)

Half Baked said...

I found you blog via quirky cupcake's blog. I love cupcakes so I was drawn to find out"how to eat a cupcake"!! Love your blog!

Carla said...

I found you from another blog. I just wish I knew which one. It was a baking blog, so my guess would be Bake and Destroy since I visit her often.

Siobhan said...

I found your blog through bakespace. I'm about to try more of your cupcakes today! :)

Anonymous said...

From Vanilla Garlic which was itself through the fabulous cupcakeblog.com of which i am an avid reader/drooler.

shannie cakes said...

i found you through the urban housewife.

ive just graduted from college and moved 3000 miles away so i finally have the time to devote to baking (and cupcakes) that it deserves.

your blog is adorable.

mind if i link you?

Kay said...

You left a comment on cupcake my love's site, and I wandered over.

It was probably your title that first drew me in, but I love what you've got going on here so I'll be back.

Amrita said...

i found you through flickr! Now you owe me!! heheheh :)