Flour Child Bakery opens in Virginia Beach!

My mom and I just opened a bakery in Virginia Beach!! "Like" us to stay updated! If you care to read our blog, it's flourchildbakery.blogspot.com.



Thursday, September 27, 2007

Worth a Mention! - Evan's Kitchen Ramblings

bossacafez.blogspot.com

I don't even remember how I came across this great blog. But as soon as I layed my eyes on the first cupcake, I knew I found something special. Cupcakes are never painful to look at, but her use of bright colors and simple decorating style kept me clicking all over her blog for hours! Her photography and desserts are amazing. Check out her tasty looking macarons, too!

Evan's Cupcakes (click to see all of her posts that feature cupcakes)

Click the banner at the top to go to the main page of her blog and see everything else she has to offer. Enjoy!

1 comment:

M'nMs said...

love the name of your blog! Love the cupcakes too :)