Flour Child Bakery opens in Virginia Beach!

My mom and I just opened a bakery in Virginia Beach!! "Like" us to stay updated! If you care to read our blog, it's flourchildbakery.blogspot.com.



Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cupcake Poll #8 - Battle of the Losers

One of my readers suggested I give some of the losers from the past polls a second chance. I think that's a splendid idea. Here are a few of the losing flavors that I think deserve a second chance.

This week's poll:

  • Coconut Cloud Cupcakes:
    Ina Garten's rich coconut cupcakes topped with marshmallow frosting and shredded coconut!
  • Chocolate Mint Chip Cupcakes:
    Chocolate cupcakes with mint chocolate chips topped with minty green buttercream frosting!
  • Maple Walnut Spiced Sour Cream Cupcakes:
    A dense sour cream cupcake flavored with nutmeg, cinnamon, and allspice and chock full of golden raisins and pecans with cream cheese frosting!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I go with number 3, please.

Fin-ish Me Cupcakes said...

I love your blog it is a pleasure to read. The cupcake voting is very original, i'll be voting often!