Flour Child Bakery opens in Virginia Beach!

My mom and I just opened a bakery in Virginia Beach!! "Like" us to stay updated! If you care to read our blog, it's flourchildbakery.blogspot.com.



Saturday, July 19, 2008

Some say I'm the "Queen of TJ Maxx!"

And those people are CORRECT! Stephanie L. (AKA Boof) and I went to TJ Maxx and Marshall's today, and I went crazy on the food aisle... as usual. I already had most of the Lollipop Tree mixes they had. But I found Blondie Mix and Blueberry Tangerine Bread Mix. Then I found more cupcake mix! It was expensive, but I'm such a sucker for anything with the word 'cupcake' on it.
$3.99................$4.49........................$7.99...........

I'm going to make a drop-down menu for product reviews, but I can't figure out a way to make them fit. When I type "Lollipop Tree Banana Chocolate Chip Monkey Bread Mix," the menu extends all the way into the entries and the arrow disappears. If anyone knows how to set the width and wordwrap for a drop-down menu with links, that would be awesome!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not sure how flexible blogger is but have you tried java script?

dynamicdrive.com
sometimes offers smart solutions.

Anonymous said...

i bought the lemon poppy seed scone mix by lollipop this weekend! can't wait to make them! i saw it and thought of you!!!!!!!!

Suze said...

blueberry tangerine with cinnamon...*droooools*

Honeyed Hashette said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE TJMaxx...
I find some of the best things there. Sigh.