Flour Child Bakery opens in Virginia Beach!

My mom and I just opened a bakery in Virginia Beach!! "Like" us to stay updated! If you care to read our blog, it's flourchildbakery.blogspot.com.



Monday, June 9, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Kelly @ My Sweet Life...! I never turn down a Meme!

The rules:
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing ten years ago?
I was almost 12 years old. I was probably putting up Hanson posters and painting each of my fingernails a different color.

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Print pictures from my digital camera.
2. Put the blinds up in my room.
3. Get birth control prescription filled.
4. Get groceries for cupcakes tomorrow.
5. Date night with Josh.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Fat-free Sour Cream & Onion Pringles
2. Chocolate-covered pretzels
3. Frosted Mini-Wheats
4. Soft pretzels with mustard
5. Bunny Grahams

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Open a bakery
2. Move out
3. Buy a house
4. Get married
5. Buy my parents a new house

Places I've lived:
1. Portsmouth, VA
2. Portsmouth, VA
3. Portsmouth, VA
4. Portsmouth, VA
5. Portsmouth, VA

Jobs I've had:
1. Cashier at my parents' concession tent at fairs and festivals
2. College student... I consider that a job
3. Slacker

Tag, you're it....
Cram It In Your Face
Sweet Sins 2 Share
LaurenNoel
Lick the Spatula
The Bumbling Baker

9 comments:

marae said...

tagged! hehee thanks! I will do mine when I get home from my fun biz trip... ;)

Kyrie said...

Omg, that cheesecake is crazy! (And looks delicious too) You should definitely make it soon, it'd make for a great post!

Sweet Sins said...

Whoody Whooooo... I will do this today at work when I get bored or tonight when I get home... Since I plan on baking tonight to have something to blog since it has been like a whole WEEK!

Suze said...

I loved my job as a slacker...oh how I miss it! :)

Kelly said...

hi! I'm in Tampa now but my whole family is in Chesapeake (Western Branch area) or Portsmouth. Where did you go to school? I went to Alliance Christian.

MamaElla said...

I don't like to be Tags coz' I am a Lzay Gurl... hehehe

Sweet Sins said...

The only place I can EVER find the flips is near the check out section... and they stash them there... and then of course you HAVE to toss some in!! LOL I have not even tried the white chocolate ones because I know they are not going to be what I am wanting... They will not have that perfect mixture of chocolately sweetness and salty crunch... NOW dark chocolate??? Bestill my heart! I am a huge dark chocolate fan! I would love to try those... have you had Dove dark chocolate?? That is just... well... almost.. ya practically better then sex!! It is the smoothest velvety chocolate...GET YOU SOME!! LOL..
I like that we have now each wrote a novela in the comments section... I want to try to make chocolate covered pretzels... that would cool!!

Unknown said...

thanks for the tag!

marae said...

i just posted mine yesterday...check it out!