Flour Child Bakery opens in Virginia Beach!

My mom and I just opened a bakery in Virginia Beach!! "Like" us to stay updated! If you care to read our blog, it's flourchildbakery.blogspot.com.



Wednesday, October 3, 2007

No Poll!

Sorry kiddos, but I have my mind firmly made up about what kind of cupcakes I want to make next week. I very rarely have such a strong feeling for one cupcake flavor that I deny everyone the pleasure of making my mind up for me. But I'm sure you'll be excited next Tuesday when you see what it is!

To hold you over until then, here is a photo of a Mini Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Cheesecake that I made for my boyfriend Mike's birthday last week. I used the same recipe from these cheesecake cupcakes except I used chocolate graham crackers for the crust, and I put peanut butter chips and chocolate chips on top (and some extra chocolate drizzled on top as per the birthday boy's request!)

-Cassie

3 comments:

Bianca said...

I want you to know that my boyfriend was reading this post over my shoulder one the couch and said "Mike is one lucky guy" haha. He got the evil eye for that but I'll make them for him one day.

peaknits said...

OMG - yum-oh!

shannie cakes said...

the perfect size cheesecake, so i wouldnt pig out

assuming someone were to take away all the remaining cupcakes...