Flour Child Bakery opens in Virginia Beach!

My mom and I just opened a bakery in Virginia Beach!! "Like" us to stay updated! If you care to read our blog, it's flourchildbakery.blogspot.com.



Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Halloween Cupcakes

I was looking at some photos on my computer, and I found a photo of the cupcakes I made last Halloween. I had totally forgotten all about them until I just came across this photo. The decorating ideas are from Pillsbury.com.

Now I'm slightly disappointed that I'll be out of the country for Halloween this year... But I'll be in Greece so I guess I'll get over it! ;)

EDIT: Stay tuned for the Halloween cupcakes I'll be making for my Pre-Halloween party on Oct. 19!

3 comments:

Zoie Braun said...

He he, love the eyeballs! :)

Woodstrow said...

Love the headstone!! Milano cookies would work really well. I downloaded some free designs from another Blogger site http://cupcakeideas.blogspot.com but your designs are really cool.

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

yeah milano cookies would probably look better, but the peanut butter ones are just cheaper. ;)

thanks for that link!