Flour Child Bakery opens in Virginia Beach!

My mom and I just opened a bakery in Virginia Beach!! "Like" us to stay updated! If you care to read our blog, it's flourchildbakery.blogspot.com.



Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Cupcake Poll #4 - Cocktail Party Cupcakes

For my birthday, my parents gave me Crazy About Cupcakes by Krystina Castella. I really want to use it, so all the recipes in this week's poll will be from that book. And in honor of me just turning 21, all the cupcakes are inspired by popular drink flavors.

This week's poll:

  • Sea Breeze Cupcakes:
    A grapefruit and cranberry cupcake topped with lime frosting!
  • Strawberry Daiquiri Cupcakes:
    A strawberry lime cupcake topped with strawberry frosting!
  • Kahlúa and Cream Cupcakes:
    Kahlúa flavored cupcakes topped with white chocolate buttercream (which I might change to coffee or Kahlúa whipped cream) and dusted with cocoa powder!

3 comments:

Mindy Moo said...

I got that book when it first came out and I have to say that there wasn't really a cupcake in there that bowled me over.
Interested to see how you go with what ever cupcake wins the poll.
Will have another look at the book on the weekend....

Anonymous said...

seaaaaa breeze!!!

Unknown said...

I say sea breeze.