Flour Child Bakery opens in Virginia Beach!

My mom and I just opened a bakery in Virginia Beach!! "Like" us to stay updated! If you care to read our blog, it's flourchildbakery.blogspot.com.



Wednesday, June 6, 2007

...Out of town, but don't worry!

I'm going out of town tomorrow to stay with my cousin in North Carolina until the 17th. But do not worry, because this does not mean I won't be making cupcakes. As a tribute to being a little deeper into the South, we're going to make red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Her very first "from scratch" cake, and my first "from scratch" red velvets! Check back for an entry near the end of next week!


Stephanie & I
- Cassie

2 comments:

. . . said...

mmm. can't wait to hear about the red velvet adventures.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just like to tell you that I enjoy reading your blog! I love to bake cupcakes too!

~ Pear, from Singapore