Flour Child Bakery opens in Virginia Beach!

My mom and I just opened a bakery in Virginia Beach!! "Like" us to stay updated! If you care to read our blog, it's flourchildbakery.blogspot.com.



Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Flu + Cupcakes = Deathcakes!

Josh and I came down with the flu this weekend. My chest feels like there's a solid brick of grossness chillin in my lungs. I'm all jacked up on a combo of Mucinex and Tylenol. We both have fevers that come and go all day long. Josh just called me from work saying he coughed up blood. I don't think it will be a good idea to make deathcakes today. But you better believe when I get better you'll see those Creme Brulee cupcakes! I'm going to take it easy today and catch up on all my recorded episodes of Ace of Cakes.

I'll be back soon!

18 comments:

CB said...

That nasty flu seems to be making the rounds. Feel better soon!
-Clara

slush said...

Feel better soon!

Marq said...

Get well soon, dear!

Unknown said...

Get well soon!! I can't wait to see the cupcakes!

ExpatCentral said...

That flu is everywhere. Feel better!!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!

Rachel said...

Ooh! Feel better soon, dear!

April said...

I hope that you two get better soon!

Beth said...

Hope you both feel better soon-I've heard this flu's just awful!

Mignon said...

Feel Better Soon. I think I am going to try scratch cupcakes this weekend. I was wondering when your feeling better. If you could post your swiss meringue buttercream recipe. Thanks for the kick in the pants. My kid's deserve a home made cupcake.

Mignon said...

Merci. Im off to the market.

Unknown said...

Cupcake shaped children's tylenol!!! Get better soon. This bug is nasty this year. S

Anonymous said...

heyy. im hani from malaysia. not sure whether u have heard of my country. i have been following your blog for quite awhile already. love the idea behind HTEAC soo much. i vote, u bake:D

cannot wait to see the next cupcake:)

feel better!!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon dear..and I will be waiting for your Creme brulee..:-)

Jessica@Foodmayhem said...

Sorry your sick. =( I am looking forward to your creme brulee cupcakes and your blueberry popover day!

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon, and make some more tasty cupcakes!

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon, and make some more tasty cupcakes!

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Thanks to all of you for the well wishes. It means a lot to me :) You guys rock! <333