Flour Child Bakery opens in Virginia Beach!

My mom and I just opened a bakery in Virginia Beach!! "Like" us to stay updated! If you care to read our blog, it's flourchildbakery.blogspot.com.



Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tagged by Chocolate Moosey

I was tagged! I'm not gonna tag anyone, but feel free to post this on your blog if you want :)

What were you doing 10 years ago?
1998: I was turning 12 and blowing out candles on the Hanson cake my mom made for me.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was discovering my love for cupcakes!

Five snacks you enjoy?
1. Bunny Grahams
2. popcorn @ the movie theater
3. fresh fruit
4. cupcakes
5. Bruschetta flavored Pringles

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to?
1. "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen
2. "Combat Baby" by Metric
3. "Crank Dat Soulja Boy" by Soulja Boy Tellem (WHO DOESN'T??)
4. "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" by Daft Punk
5. "Cold Light" by Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. Buy a house
2. Buy my parents a house
3. Start a bakery
4. Fill my closet with clothes from Urban Outfitters
5. Travel across Europe

Five bad habits
1. procrastinating
2. correcting people's grammar and spelling errors
3. listening to Fergie
4. picking my fingernails
5. licking my fingers when I'm baking

Five things you like doing
1. going out to eat
2. baking
3. cooking dinner
4. playing board games
5. watching reality tv shows

Five things you would never wear again
1. legwarmers
2. bondage pants
3. fishnet shirts
4. khaki pants w/ pleats
5. glitter lipgloss

Five favorite toys
1. laptop
2. iPod
3. stand mixer
4. car (does that count?)
5. DVR

2 comments:

Carla said...

Ooo I'm with you on the fishnet shirts. As much as I loved them, definitely not my style lol

Anonymous said...

I love your cupcake blog!