Flour Child Bakery opens in Virginia Beach!

My mom and I just opened a bakery in Virginia Beach!! "Like" us to stay updated! If you care to read our blog, it's flourchildbakery.blogspot.com.



Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Cupcake Poll #9 - Dessert Cupcakes

You might be thinking "Why the heck is this week's poll called 'Dessert Cupcakes?' CUPCAKES ARE DESSERT!!" Well... think outside the box, people! These cupcakes are smaller versions of other desserts. Hence the name "Dessert Cupcakes." Get it??
This week's poll:

  • Pecan Pie Cupcakes:
    This cupcake should be interesting... According to the recipe, it seems like a layer of vanilla pecan cupcake on the bottom, then a layer with way more pecans is baked onto the top!
  • Black Forest Cupcakes:
    A dark chocolate cherry cupcake piled high with whipped cream and a cherry on top, of course!
  • Tiramisù Cupcakes:
    A Khalùa cupcake drizzled with coffee, topped with a Khalùa marscarpone whipped topping, and finished with a dusting of cocoa powder!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on Pecan Pie!!!!

Anonymous said...

i thought you might find this interesting :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/debbiedoescakesnet/

though, be warned, she has a couple um, explicit cakes.

Anonymous said...

Tiramisu! YUM!

Anonymous said...

I get it! Great Idea. I vote for the Black Forest Cupcakes.

jun said...

personally, i'd like to see the pecan pie topping you described... sounds the most different of all your options.

Bianca said...

I'm black forest voter too. I think everything I vote for loses though haha

Mallow said...

Even if the Black Forest Cupcakes lose, you HAVE to make them! Please!

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

I think pecan would be the most interesting.. I have seen the others a few times..
but tiramisu does sound yummy..
Tough choice...

Happy Baking!

http://thatsmycake.littleaton.com/

Carissa B said...

I vote for tiramisu

Anonymous said...

Tiramisu Tiramisu Tiramisu! I make a tiramisu cake that from The Cake Mix Doctor book and it's wonderful! I'm sure cupcakes will be just as good!