Flour Child Bakery opens in Virginia Beach!

My mom and I just opened a bakery in Virginia Beach!! "Like" us to stay updated! If you care to read our blog, it's flourchildbakery.blogspot.com.



Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Cupcake Poll #6 - Cookie Cupcakes

Is it just me or has it been a while since you guys have chosen a cupcake flavor for me? Anyway, here is a brand new poll featuring three recipes from Crazy About Cupcakes by Krystina Castella.

This week's poll:

  • Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Cupcakes:
    A cupcake with the flavors of an oatmeal raisin cookie is topped with maple cream cheese frosting and what else? An oatmeal raisin cookie, of course!
  • Oreo Cookie Cupcakes:
    Also known as "Cookies and Cream," a vanilla cupcake with crushed Oreo cookies baked inside is topped with vanilla buttercream with crushed Oreo cookies mixed in! Am I being redundant?
  • Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes:
    This is not your typical chocolate chip cupcake. A brown sugar cupcake with a baked-on chocolate chip cookie topping is slathered with vanilla frosting and topped with a mini chocolate chip cookie! (But if the cookie topping is spectacular, I may be tempted to leave well enough alone and not use any frosting at all!)

7 comments:

Gina said...

I have made the Oreo Cookie Cupcakes and thought they were out of this world! Everyone should try them they are so yummy!

www.cakecrazed.blogspot.com

Jen said...

I've made the Oreo cookie recipe from Crazy about Cupcakes. It was good, but not great. I like the recipe from Bake and Destroy MUCH better. (http://nataliecakes.wordpress.com/2007/01/27/cookies-cream-cuppycakes/)

Anonymous said...

I vote for Oreo! Just reading it makes me drool! :)

Anonymous said...

Chocolate chip cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carla said...

I voted for chocolate chip :)

Carla said...

Yes, I'm commenting again because I can't find an email for you. I was wondering if you don't end up baking the chocolate chip cupcakes, could I please have the recipe? Thank you :)

<3
Carla
http://chocolatemoosey.blogspot.com
mooseymoosecc@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Definitely oatmeal raisin cupcakes for me please. I love the cookie form so I would love to see it in a cupcake.