Flour Child Bakery opens in Virginia Beach!

My mom and I just opened a bakery in Virginia Beach!! "Like" us to stay updated! If you care to read our blog, it's flourchildbakery.blogspot.com.



Thursday, July 26, 2007

Cupcake Poll #3

EDIT: This poll will be extended to midnight on Monday, August 13! I need to use some peaches this week before they go bad &&& I got my first cupcake order from someone to complete by Wednesday, August 1. Two batches per week is enough for me right now! Then next Wednesday, August 8, is my 21st birthday... so cupcakes are already planned for that week.
This week's poll:
  • Amy Sedaris' "Tattletail's Vanilla Cupcakes":
    A popular vanilla cupcake recipe that I already messed up one time. Should I try again?
  • Strawberries 'n Cream Cupcakes (from 500 Cupcakes):
    A vanilla cupcake frosted with homemade whipped cream and a fresh strawberry topping
  • Hummingbird Cupcakes (from Cupcake Bakeshop):
    Last week's second place winner; A summery, southern recipe including pineapple, bananas, and walnuts with cream cheese frosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll like the hummingbird cupcakes
they are so refreshing. I can't wait to see! Good luck.... Not like you'll need it, your stuff always looks great!

-Linda :)