Flour Child Bakery opens in Virginia Beach!

My mom and I just opened a bakery in Virginia Beach!! "Like" us to stay updated! If you care to read our blog, it's flourchildbakery.blogspot.com.



Friday, July 20, 2007

Tagged by Bake & Destroy (and Gigi Cakes)!

I’ve been tagged! Which means I have been “ordered” to post 8 random facts about myself. Here are the rules:

“Each player starts with seven random facts or habits about himself or herself. A tagged player then writes a blog entry with the eight things, as well as these rules. Then the player tags eight others and lists their names on his or her blog. Remember to leave a comment for your newly tagged players, letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog!”

Random Facts About Yours Truly:

1. I always eat one cupcake fresh out of the oven ("warm & naked" as I like to say).

2. I've had the same boyfriend since I was 15, and I love him more than anything! His name is Mike. He works at an independent movie theater. He plays bass in 2 "hardcore" bands (in quotes because I call it hardcore... he calls it something else). And he is my dream man!! <333

3. I went to a community college for 3 years, got an associates degree in social science with intentions of becoming a psychiatric nurse, then realized how much I loved cupcakes.

4. My 14 (almost 15) year old cousin, Stephanie, is my best friend in the entire world. She lives 4.5 hours away from me. She's like a sister to me. My life would be so boring without her. She now loves cupcakes also! :)

5. My dad is half Greek, making me 1/4 Greek, and I know nothing about the culture.

6. I went to the same private school for 13 years and never learned proper social skills. I am so shy, and I have about 3 friends.

7. I'll be 21 on August 8th. I plan on celebrating with reservations at Mystery Dinner Playhouse. I'm cool.

8. I have an orange tabby cat named Thomas. He's 13 or 14 years old. He's the coolest cat in the neighborhood.

And now for the tagging…

1 Cupcake Queen (52 Cupcakes)
2 freakgirl
3 Hilary (Nosh With Me)
4 Stephanie (The Cupcake Underground)
5 I dont
6 know any
7 other
8 bloggers (who haven't been tagged recently)

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Aw, thanks. I'm going to have to pass though, as I've already done that post twice on my other blog. I think I'm all eight-ed out!

freakgirl said...

http://www.freakgirl.com/blog/smells-like-meme-spirit/2208

Gigi said...

Great meme!

Anonymous said...

I feel cool for knowing just about all of those. lawlXD

-Eric